What is the course?
During the theoretical training you will learn how to effectively conduct theoretical and practical classes, how to select and combine training methods, how to cope with difficult situations and build your image as a professional dive instructor. At this stage it is your instructor who will be the lecturer and you who will be the listener
In the practical part, you will learn to supervise a person who is just learning to dive and give him/her instructions – both underwater and on the surface. At this stage, it is you who will play the role of the instructor and your instructor will pretend to be the student, making typical mistakes and asking typical questions.
What do you need to start?
- Minimum age: 18 years
- IDF Divemaster or equivalent certificate
- Current IDF First Aid Response certificate or equivalent
- IDF Night Diver certificate or equivalent
- IDF Navigation Diver or equivalent certificate
- IDF Nitrox Diver or equivalent certification
- IDF Rescue Diver or equivalent certificate
- IDF Deep Diver certificate or equivalent
- Minimum 120 Open Water Diver logged in, including a minimum of 30 dives in depths greater than 30 metres and 30 dives in difficult environmental conditions (e.g. night dives, currents, low visibility, in water below 10°C)
What will you be entitled to after the course?
Upon completion of the course, you will be entitled to conduct theoretical and practical classes within the programmes under the supervision of an instructor:
- Scuba Intro
- Scuba Refresh
- Scuba Diver
- Open Water Diver
- Advanced Open Water Diver