What is the course?
The IDF Master Diver Instructor course is a program that leads the instructor to broaden his knowledge and competence in teaching diving to advanced people, as well as in business, marketing or organization and management. This training opens up the opportunity for the graduate to teach divemasters and develop into cave diving or technical training.
What do you need to start?
- Minimum age: 18 years
- IDF Scuba Diving Instructor certificate or equivalent
- Current IDF First Aid Response certificate or equivalent
- IDF Master Diver or equivalent certificate
- Minimum 200 logged Open Water Diver dives, including a minimum of 30 dives in depths greater than 40 metres and 50 dives in difficult environmental conditions (e.g. night dives, in current, low visibility, in water below 10°C)
- Minimum 20 certificates issued, including a minimum of 10 at Deep Diver or Advanced Open Water Diver level
What will you be entitled to after the course?
Upon successful completion of the course you will be entitled to carry out the following courses yourself.
Upon completion of the training, you will receive an internationally recognised certificate confirming your qualifications. It is a plastic card with a unique number and watermark. In addition, you will have lifelong access to an individual panel on the IDF website, where your certificate will always be available in electronic form - in case you ever forget to take the original with you for diving