We care about your privacy and we want you to feel comfortable when using the services offered on our
website. Therefore, below we present the most important information about the rules of processing your
personal data and cookies that are used by our Website.
This information was prepared according to the GDPR, i.e. the general data protection regulation.
This Policy applies to all activities performed by the Administrator as part of the Website, as well as
in connection with it.
(computer, telephone, etc.).
Our cookies are used in order to:
- memorizing information about your session,
- statistical which allows us to develop the Website, and especially the Services provided,
- marketing - thanks to this we display ads tailored to your interests and needs,
- providing the function of the Website, including the possibility of using our Services,
- proper, and more efficient, ie faster and easier for the user, operation of the Website.
Cookies do not change the settings of your device.
By using the appropriate options of your browser, you can delete cookies at any time or block the use of
cookies in the future.
To learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable them in your browser, you can use the help file
of your browser. You can read the information about this by pressing F1 in the browser.
In addition, you can find the appropriate tips on the following sub-pages, depending on which browser you
- Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge.
In our Website we use two types of cookies, i.e .:
- session - remaining on your device only when using the Website,
- permanent - remaining on your device as long as their lifetime is set or until you delete them.